Call to collaborate to create the installation POSTCARDS FROM IRAN at Bologna’s Accademia di Belle Arti as part of ARTCITY Bologna. In support of the bravely protests against the repression of the Iranian regime, the Bologna’s Accademia di Belle Arti proposes POSTCARDS FROM IRAN, a project created by a group of students and Iranian female artists with the support of the Students Institutional Body. Iranians, female and male, are called to attend with the aim to create a sign of protest and, at the same time, of hope, for what happens nowadays in Iran, a marvelous country with a millenary history from which we hear reports of abuses, rights and dignity trampled. We ask to create postcards that can contain an image, a drawing, a picture, a quote or a statement that contains a message of protest. The postcards submitted, then, are going to create an installation in the Accademia di Belle Arti of Bologna’s exhibition spaces.
To participate you have to:
1. Send the application form, completed and signed
2. Send a postcard in horizontal format A5 (cm 14,8 x 21), created with any drawing technique (drawing, painting techniques, photos, writing)
3. The postcard, if sent in digital format, must be in jpg format, 300 dpi resolution and must be sent to this email: email@example.com. The postcard if sent in paper format must be sent to the Headmistress of Accademia di Belle Arti di Bologna, Via Belle Arti 54, 40126, Bologna (Italia);
4. The postcards must be sent within the 15th January 2023;
5. The participation is free.
Anonymity will be guaranteed in the art installation, except for those who want to sign their postcard.
Protection of personal data:
the data contained in the participation form will not be disclosed and will be used exclusively by the Accademia di Belle Arti di Bologna pursuant to the Italian legislative decree n.196/2003.
In the application form we ask you to authorize the photographic documentation of the installation for artistic and communication purposes of the event (the author gives their consent to the reproduction and use of his proposal in any form, including reproduction by electronic means, in compliance with copyright)
* POSTCARDS from Iran is a part of RiparAzioni – Rielaborare ad arte, project inspired by Accademia di Belle Arti di Bologna for the PON METRO 14 – 20 funded by FSE as part of the Union response to the COVID-19 pandemic.